OMG, turns out AT&T might be getting some webOS on it’s network. The Palm Eos, code named “Castle” is suspected to launch on AT&T.
Here’s the spec list IF it’s coming to AT&T.
- 4GB storage
- Price: $349 (pre-rebate)
- Camera: 2 megapixel fixed focus digital camera and flash / video capture
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1 w/ A2DP and EDR, USB 2.0 via micro USB
- Removable 1150 mAh battery (4 hours 3G talk time)
- Messaging: SMS, MMS (picture and video only), integrated IM client
- Contact sync with AT&T Address Book
- Cellular Video
- Email: POP3, IMAP4, and EAS support
- Audio: WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+ ringtones
- Video Playback: MPEG4, H.264, H.263
- But wait a minute. The Pre could save Sprint! If this is allowed, what will become of Sprint?
- And will this be enough to make AT&T NOT CARE about keeping the iPhone to themselves?
Sprint will also be getting this phone in Q3 2009.