Prince of Persia Epilogue is basically a downloadable content for the original game and continues the story line from where the original Prince of Persia ends. If you are very curious about what happens after the Prince of Persia “to be continued…..” ending, I would get this. It also has many new achievements and trophies. It is now available on Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft points and Playstation Store for $9.99.
In the game, you’ll need to work with Elika to clean up a new area called The Underground Palace. It’s more challenging than disc’s content and offers a small twist on the gameplay. A new enemy, new power, new attack and new skins come with the package.
- New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New High Pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, more clever traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over three hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: From the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.